I went hunting with friends and we caught this hare!
I tried to prepare a dish worthy of his sacrifice.
Dinner / Gluten free / Nuts free / Lactose free
Quantities: for 4
Preparation: 15 mn
Cooking: 2 hours
- 1 hare
- Sweet potatoes
- Dry prunes
- Olive oil
- Cut the sweet potatoes, tomatoes, onions and garlic in large chunks.
- Cut the hare in large pieces: front legs, back legs and saddle.
- Place a layer of vegetables in a large oven dish, add the hare on top, cover with a last layer of vegetables.
- Pour evenly 20cl of olive oil, one glass of water, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Cover with an aluminum foil.
- Cook in the oven at 200 °C for 1.5 hours.
- Remove the aluminum foil and put in the oven for another 30 minutes at the same temperature.