This quick and easy quinoa recipe is slightly sweet because of the carrot puree but balanced by the saltiness of the anchovies.
Lunch / Lactose free / Gluten free / Nuts free
Quantities: for 2
Preparation: 15 mn
Cooking: 40 mn
- 5 large carrots
- 200 gr of red and white quinoa
- Green olives
- Olive oil
- Sesame seeds
- Peel the carrots, cut them in small dices and cook them in boiling water until tender (about 25 minutes).
- Mash the carrots into a puree.
- Cook the quinoa in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- In a large pan, mix the carrot puree and quinoa, add a tablespoon of olive oil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Dress on plate on a small dome, add green olives, the anchovies and sprinkle with sesame seeds.