This is an easy dish from Northern Africa that can be served hot or cold.
Starter / Gluten free / Nuts free / Lactose free
Quantities: for 2
Preparation: 15 mn
Cooking: 30 mn
- 4/5 tomatoes
- 4/5 chili peppers (spicy or not)
- 5 tbs of olive oil
- 2 garlic bulbs
- Start the barbecue, coal and wood is best for the taste.
- Grill well the tomatoes and chili peppers until darken.
- Press the tomatoes to remove the juice inside.
- In a food processor, add the tomatoes, chili peppers, garlic, salt, and olive oil.
- Place in a dish, add tuna on top.
- Serve with bread.