The unlikely meeting between Japan and the Mediterranean works better than expected. See for yourself!
Lunch / Lactose free / Gluten free
Quantities: for 2
Preparation: 20 mn
Cooking: 20 mn
- 400 gr of sushi rice
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- Dried tomatoes
- White mushrooms in can
- Artichokes in olive oil
- Dried prunes
- Pecan nuts
- Dried seaweed powder
- Rice vinegar
- Soya sauce (gluten free)
- Cook the rice with a tablespoon of rice vinegar. Drain well and set aside to cool.
- Cut the avocado, salmon, mushrooms and dried prunes.
- Place a large round cutter on the plate and fill with rice.
- Add the avocado, salmon, dried tomatoes, artichokes, mushrooms, dried prunes and pecans.
- Add drops of soya sauce and sprinkle with Italian herbs and salt.