Why is it that one of the best breakfasts in the world is so poorly presented?
This is my modest attempt to making it more fancy!
Breakfast / Lactose free / Nuts free
Quantities: for 2
Preparation: 5 mn
Cooking: 20 mn
- 4 slices of smoked bacon
- 2 slices of black pudding
- 1 can of Heinz beans in tomato sauce
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- White mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Cut the sweet potatoes in large chunks and cook them in boiling water for 10 mn. Fry them in a pan with a bit of olive oil until tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the bacon in a pan until crispy. No need to add cooking oil, its own fat will do. Roll them.
- Cook the black pudding in the rest of the bacon fat.
- Cook the eggs, fried or scrambled according to taste.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and cook in the same pan.
- Cook the beans in the same pan. Separate the beans and the tomato sauce, it will look better on the plate.
- Cut the white mushrooms in thin slices. They are very good raw and add crunchiness.
- Place all the ingredients on a plate, as elegantly as possible. Croutons can replace the toast.