I gave in to the new kitchen toy and entered the Spiralizer mania!
At first I was suspicious but it's actually fun, colourful and a quick and easy way to eat veggies.
Main course / Gluten free
Quantities: for 2
Preparation: 10 mn
Cooking: 8 mn
- 4 large zucchini, quite firm
- 1 jar of pesto
- Pine nuts
- Cut the top and the bottom of the zucchini, place them in the Spiralizer and spin the handle!
- Put the zucchini in a large pan on high heat. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
The trick is to make sure you do not overcook them and stir regularly, they need to stay firm and not give out water.
- Set aside and add the pesto. Mix carefully, the zucchetti are fragile.
- Dress the plate with the zucchini and pesto, add pine nuts, parmesan and a bit of coriander on top.