Winter is coming. It's time to stuff some potatoes!
Lunch / Gluten free / Nuts free
Quantities: for 2
Preparation: 10 mn
Cooking: 60 mn
- 2 large potatoes
- 2 eggs
- Shredded cheddar
- Smoked lardons (or diced bacon)
- Clean the potatoes thoroughly.
- Wrap each potato separately in aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 50 minutes at 220°C.
- Slide off one side of the potato and scoop out the inside.
- Put in some cheddar cheese, an egg and some lardons.
- Put on a baking tray and place in the oven for 10 more minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and serve with coriander.