I was listening to this song by Super Cat while I was baking this tart, so I baptised it "The Josephine"
Quantities: for 4
Preparation: 30 mn
Cooking: 20 mn
- 250g flour
- 125g butter
- 1 egg
- Lemon jam
- 4 fresh fruits of your choice
- Chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix the flour and the butter cut in small chunks until you get a sand-like texture.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water, one egg yolk and a pinch of salt.
- Roll the pastry into a round shape and place on a pie pan.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes at 200°C. Let it chill.
- Spread lemon jam, add the fresh fruits (cut in pieces if needed). Sprinkle chocolate chips and bits of granola on top.